Process and RatesOptions Abound.
Pages 20-21 (Commonly called a “spread.”)
8.5 x 11″ interior design, self-publisher
Design absolutely matters.
It’s said that design can make or break a title. It’s not a joke.
- 2-4 design drafts submitted to clients after project begins, following schedule established at outset.
- Unlimited revisions. You read that correctly; it’s impossible to limit revisions to one or two rounds. We’ll work together to get it perfect.
- Proofs delivered to client in PDF form; printed proofs available at an extra charge.
- Final files burned to CD, DVD, or flash drive and sent to client. (Files usually uploaded to printer from here.)
- Covers start at $500. That’s a 6×9 trade paperback, with all imagery and a clear design direction supplied.
- Covers plus start at $750. Like above, but with assistance in finding the best image and/or design direction.
- Jackets start at $750. That’s a 6×9 hardcover jacket, with all imagery and a clear design direction supplied.
- Jackets plus start at $1000. Like above, but with assistance in finding the best image and/or design direction.
- Interior design depends entirely on the project; rates range from $500 for novels to $5000+ for long and/or complicated projects.
(A World Without Reality, pictured above, was in this latter category — see more.)
- All projects include press-ready output files optimized for your printer.
- Custom photography. Take your project to the next level with custom photography for cover, jacket or interior. Prices vary.
- Marketing materials. Need print ads or online banners? Available for a low, per-item fee.
- Author or publisher branding. Especially useful for self-publishers, this allows you to present professionally. Available items include logos, brochures, advertisements, and much more. Prices vary.